The 9th RSU International Research Conference 2024 @RANGSIT UNIVERSITY, THAILAND
Friday, 26 April 2024 (8.30 am. - 4.30 pm.) THEME: "Leading Research and Innovation After Disruption of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology"
The 9th RSU International Research Conference on Sciences and Technology 2024 (RSUSCI-2024) &
The 9th RSU International Research Conference on Social Sciences, Humanities, Education, Management and Arts 2024 (RSUSOC-2024)
Two types of manuscripts could be published in the conference proceedings:Abstracts
- up to 250 words (Download Template : Abstract template )
- Compose of all important sections; rationale, objectives, methods, results and conclusion of the research.
- No figures or tables are allowed in the AbstractFull papers
- Limited to 10 pages including Tables, Figures and references.
- All citations must be corresponded to the reference lists and all references must be appeared in the context in correct cited format.
- Please carefully check for correct English grammar.
- All in-text citation must correspond with the references listed in the reference section. All Refereences must be appeared in the context with the corrected formated.
- Figures must be clearly with high quality. (Don't draw the Figures in MS word using text-book) and must be drawn in .jpg or .png
- All Figures and Tables must be mentioned and described in the context. You cannot just putting the Figures and Tables without describing.
- References are formatted in APA.
- Oral presentation at Rangsit University
- No Poster presentation
- Certificate is just for the presenter.
1) All documents must be writen in English.
2) The Chinese manuscripts are acceptable in a session for China Studies only.
3) France and Korea manuscripts can be joined in Liberal art session only.
- Full manuscript will be evaluated by double blind the Scientific Committee Members.
- See steps
Steps Notes Details 1) Turnitin Checking 2-3 days 2) Preliminary Determination by Editorial team 2-3 days Results :
2.1) Format correction and re-upload by the authors
2.2) pass to review process
3) First payment (3,000 Baht / 80 USD) :
***** No refund *******
If pass (2.2) Start from this point,
the authors should be notified the results of the Review process
4) Double blind Review Process 2-3 weeks 5) Notification to the author
(corresponding's email or registered email)
5.1 Complete Accepted
5.2 Accepted with Minor revision (Attached reviewers's comments)
5.3 Major revision and require re-evaluation by the reviewers
(Not accpeted yet)
6) Second payment to complete the
registration fee (3,000 - 3,500 Bath /
80 - 100 USD)
Due date 3 days 7) Checking the revised version Staff By queue 8) English grammar Proofreading 1-2 weeks No more payment 9) The authors checks the camera-ready version Upload to the author's account 10) Run the page number after
completing the presentation
Published in The Proceeding of RSU conference
(Archived at: https://rsucon.rsu.ac.th/proceedings)
Within 10 days after conference day
Only papers presented at the conference will be eligible for publication.1) The proceedings will be published under an ISSN number
- Google accessable
- DOI number
- Permanent archived in https://rsucon.rsu.ac.th/proceedings (Please visit)2) Selected papers will be forwarded to the RSU Journal (Under permission of the authors)
- Interprofessional Journal of Health Sciences (IJHS) – TCI 2 indexed (Website: https://ijhs.rsu.ac.th/) –
- Rangsit Journal of Education and (RJES) – TCI 2 indexed (Website: https://rsujournals.rsu.ac.th/index.php/RJES/issue/archive ) –
- Rangsit Journal of Social Science and Humanities (RJSH) – TCI 1, ACI indexed (Website: https://rjsh.rsu.ac.th/) –4) Copyright form must be uploaded to the author's account.
Guide for Author
Download Template (Choose yours)
Registration and submission